As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak continues to make news in the United States and around the world, stay up to date on how you can prepare and safeguard yourself and loved ones here in Sussex County.
Information regarding COVID-19 in Delaware, including best practices to prevent the spread and the State’s public health response, is provided through the Delaware Division of Public Health. Utilize these resources for more information:
- Division of Public Health website: de.gov/coronavirus
- Division of Public Health call center: 1-866-408-1899 (hearing impaired dial 711)
- Division of Public Health email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information is available through the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/
- World Health Organization website: www.who.int
Sussex County emergency planners and first-responders are continuing to monitor the situation and remain in close contact with our State and federal partners. Please consult the Delaware Division of Public Health resources for the latest information on COVID-19.
For the latest information on how COVID-19 is affecting County government operations, please follow the Sussex County Government Operations Coronavirus Updates page.