Affordable Housing Projects Seeking Support
It is Sussex County’s mission to promote non-discrimination and affirmatively further fair and equal housing opportunities for all, and further, to inform housing developers and the general public that the County supports the development of affordable housing opportunities in Sussex County.
Please review the County's Affordable Housing Support Policy to obtain letters of support and/or fee deferrals.
Zoning and Land Use Requests
Zoning and land use requests or applications related to Affordable Housing or housing processed under the Moderately Priced Housing Program or Sussex County Rental Program are listed below:
- Nassau DE Acquisition Co., LLC - Nassau Property (SCRP)
- Boardwalk Development, LLC - Henlopen Meadows
- OA Oaks, LLC - Ashton Oaks
- Faith United Methodist Church
- Brandywine Seaside Pointe, LLC
- Home of the Brave Foundation, Inc
- Immanuel Shelter, Inc