Events of Interest
- 2019 Day for Housing, presented by Housing Alliance Delaware
"50 Years of Fair Housing in Delaware"
Thursday, May 9 from 10 AM to 12:30 PM
Christ Episcopal Church, Parish Hall, 532 S. State St., Dover, DE 19901
Register here --> https://www.housingalliancede.org/dayforhousing
- Housing & Health Partnerships, DE NAHRO Annual Conference
Friday, May 17 from 8:30 AM to 4 PM
Dover Downs Conference Center
Register here --> http://www.denahro.com/
- Sussex County & LSA host public forum on housing
Tuesday, May 21 at 6 PM
Sussex County Council Chambers, 2 The Circle, Georgetown
More information here -->
Fiscal Year 2018 Mandatory Pre-Bid Meetings*
- Friday, June 7, 2019 at 10 AM - West Complex Administrative Building, Large Conference Room
* All contractors must be registered with the Department prior to receiving a bid package—current Contractor Data Sheet, License, Insurance, Section 3, and MBE/WBE/VBE information must be on file.
Sussex County is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Fair Housing Act. Reasonable accommodations and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. If requiring sign language interpreters or language interpreters, please give notice at least five (5) days before the meeting date. Contact Brandy Nauman with the Community Development & Housing Department at (302) 855-7779 or firstname.lastname@example.org; TTY users should route through Delaware Relay at 7-1-1 or 1-800-232-5460.