Events of Interest
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (AI) Public Hearing - Sussex County (En Español)
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 5:30 PM
Sussex County West Complex Administrative Offices, 22215 DuPont Boulevard, Georgetown, DE 19947
The draft AI is available on a devoted website: https://destatewideai.wordpress.com/about-us-2/
Comments can be submitted until October 23, 2019
- Annual Continuum of Care (COC) Membership Meeting
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Kent County Administration Building, 555 Bay Road, Dover, DE 19904
Fiscal Year 2019 Mandatory Pre-Bid Meetings*
- Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 10 am - West Complex, Large Conference Room
- Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 10 am - West Complex, Large Conference Room
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 10 am - West Complex, 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 10 am - West Complex, Large Conference Room
* All contractors must be registered with the Department prior to receiving a bid package—current Contractor Data Sheet, License, Insurance, Section 3, and MBE/WBE/VBE information must be on file.
Sussex County is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Fair Housing Act. Reasonable accommodations and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. If requiring sign language interpreters or language interpreters, please give notice at least forty-eight (48) hours before the meeting date. Contact Karen Brewington or Ron Verosko, Sussex County's ADA coordinators, at (302) 855-7711 or email@example.com. TTY users should route through Delaware Relay at 7-1-1 or 1-800-232-5460.